How long do dried flowers and pampas last?
Generally between 1-3 years or even longer with the right care (more info on that below!).
How do I care for my dried stems?
Each order will come with their very own Care Card, which includes the below tips:
- To keep them looking their best, ensure to keep away from direct sunlight and water
- Dried stems are also super delicate, so take care when arranging them
- Be sure to give them a light dusting every so often, or a light shake outside
- When you first receive your pampas, give them a very light shake outside, to allow for any excess shedding
- To fluff up your pampas, use a hairdryer on a low speed, but warm heat setting for a few moments
- Once arranged in your vase, give a light spray of hairspray to keep their volume and prevent further shedding
Will my stems look exactly like on the website?
Dried flowers/grasses are natural product, each stem/plume will vary in colour and length, but this is part of their natural beauty.
Do you accept returns?
Each stem is quality checked before being posted and bunches are made to order, therefore we don't offer returns.
Are you a sustainable brand?
Dried flowers aren't just stylish, they are long lasting, therefore much kinder to the environment and a great sustainable alternative to fresh flowers. As well as this, they are 100% biodegradable.
How much is Postage & Packaging?
We charge a flat rate of £3.95 P&P for bunches and letterbox flowers and £5.95 for Pampas, but if you spend over £60, postage is free!
How long does delivery take?
As all bunches are made to order and handtied, timings vary, but we aim to dispatch your goods as soon as possible, usually between 3-5 working days. You will receive a dispatch email with tracking, once your items are on their way.
I'm buying a bunch as a gift, can I add a personalised message?
Yes! There is a message box on each item, where you can add your personalised note. Be rest assured, orders are not posted with any cost or pricing information for the recipient to see.